120 Blocks Per Day - Ice Block Maker
**Note: Due to varying freight charges, orders for block ice makers must be made via phone or e-mail. To place an order for a block ice maker, please call us at the number above, or fill out our Contact form. Thank you!
Using dual refrigeration units, 40 block ice freezing cans and a 404-A refrigerant, this commercial-scale Sno Block Ice-Maker 404-1500-SB can make up to 120 blocks (1500 lbs) of quality block ice per day! This high-capacity block ice maker is a true workhorse and can be used for massive operations like amusement parks or places where more than one stand is used. This powerhouse of an ice maker has a 5.1-amp, 115-volt agitator motor and 14.8-amp, 230-volt condensing unit.
The 404-1500-SB block ice maker includes everything you would need to pump out lots of ice, including 40 gallons of propylene glycol solution and 40 freezing cans in either polyethylene or stainless steel. Only the polyethylene freezing cans are NSF approved.
Please note that this unit is designed for remote installation of the compressors. Because of this, the compressors must be installed by a qualified refrigeration technician on your site. Installation of the remote compressors is not included in the price and has to be arranged by the buyer.
All Sno Block Makers create ice blocks with the following dimensions: 5.5"W x 5.5"H x 16"L
This ice maker is shipped freight, straight to your door, ready to plug in and go! The total shipping weight is 1100-1190 lbs. Freight charges are not included in the price.
For a shipping quote, call us at (405) 794-7556.
- Height including agitator motor (29" cabinet plus 8" motor): 41"
- Total Length: 117 1⁄2"
- Cabinet Length: 49 1⁄2"
- Cabinet Width: 43 1⁄2"
- (2) Condensing Unit Dimensions: 22 1⁄2" L × 36" W × 21 1⁄2" H
- Machine Weight: 750 lbs.
- Glycol Weight: 440 lbs.
- Shipping Weight with Polyethylene Cans: 1110 lbs.
- Shipping Weight with Stainless Steel Cans: 1190 lbs.
- Propylene Glycol included with machine: 40 gallons (8 - five gallon pails)
- Number of block ice freezing cans: 40
- Approximate time to freeze blocks (with ambient air & water temp.): 90o ambient, 8 hours
- Ice produced/freezing period: 1500 lbs.
- Approximate cost of each block of ice produced: $0.12 - $0.17
- Refrigerant Used: 404-A
- Each machine requires three 20 amp electric outlets: 1 - Agitator Motor (5.1 amps, 115V) & 2 - Condensing Unit (14.8 amps, 230V)
- Horsepower: (2) 2 1⁄2 HP compressors
- Electric Breaker: (2) 20 amp
- Warranty: 1 year parts; 5 year compressor