18 Blocks Per Day - Block Ice Maker
**Note: Due to varying freight charges, orders for block ice makers must be made via phone or e-mail. To place an order for a block ice maker, please call us at the number above, or fill out our Contact form. Thank you!
If you use a block ice shaver that takes rectangular blocks of ice and you need to make your own ice, then the Sno Block Ice Maker 404-220-SB is the perfect solution. This block ice maker produces 220 pounds of ice in just 24 hours. It also comes with everything you need, including 15 gallons of propylene glycol solution and your choice of polyethylene freezing cans or stainless steel freezing cans. Please note that only the plastic (polyethylene) cans are NSF approved.
The Sno Block Maker 404-220-SB is compact, convenient and very efficient, making it a smart choice for business owners that need a durable and reliable block ice maker. It features a top-mounted thermostat and uses ozone-friendly refrigerant. The output measures at 75 degree ambient temperature and 75 degree water, so freeze times will vary depending on the temperature outside and the freezing cans you select.
All Sno Block Makers create ice blocks with the following dimensions: 5.5"W x 5.5"H x 16"L
This ice maker is shipped freight, straight to your door, ready to plug in and go! The total shipping weight is 415 lbs. Freight charges are not included in the price.
Call us at 405-794-7556 for shipping quotes.
- Height including agitator motor (29" cabinet plus 8" motor): 41"
- Total Length: 42 3⁄8"
- Cabinet Length: 22 3⁄4"
- Cabinet Width: 26 1⁄2"
- Condensing Unit Dimensions: 18 1⁄2" L × 28" W × 18 1⁄2" H
- Machine Weight: 250 lbs.
- Glycol Weight: 190 lbs.
- Shipping Weight with Polyethylene Cans: 422 lbs.
- Shipping Weight with Stainless Steel Cans: 440 lbs.
- Propylene Glycol included with machine: 15 gallons (3 - five gallon pails)
- Number of block ice freezing cans: 9
- Approximate time to freeze blocks (with ambient air & water temp.): 70o ambient, 12 hours
- Ice produced/freezing period: 220 lbs.
- Approximate cost of each block of ice produced: $0.12 - $0.17
- Refrigerant Used: 404-A
- Each machine requires two 20 amp electric outlets: 1 - Agitator Motor (5.1 amps, 115V) & 1 - Condensing Unit (6.2 amps, 115V)
- Horsepower: 3⁄4 HP
- Electric Breaker: 15 amp
- Warranty: 1 year parts; 5 year compressor