40 Blocks Per Day - Ice Block Maker
**Note: Due to varying freight charges, orders for block ice makers must be made via phone or e-mail. To place an order for a block ice maker, please call us at the number above, or fill out our Contact form. Thank you!
Well-suited for the neighborhood shaved ice stand, the Sno Block Ice-Maker 404-440-SB is made from a durable, gel-coated fiberglass and features 20 ice block freezing cans in your choice of long-lasting polyethylene or stainless steel material. Please note that only the plastic (polyethylene) freezing cans are NSF approved, this may be an important factor with your local health inspector.
This glycol block ice maker has the capacity to make up to 440 pounds of ice in an 24 hour period and comes ready-to-use with 30 gallons of propylene glycol solution. With a 404-A refrigerant, this machine measures 37" high (including the agitator motor), 70. 5" long and 26" high. The output is measured at 75 degree ambient temperature and 75 degree water, so freeze times will vary depending on the temperature outside and the freezing cans you select.
All Sno Block Makers create ice blocks with the following dimensions: 5.5"W x 5.5"H x 16"L
This ice maker is shipped freight, straight to your door, ready to plug in and go! The total shipping weight is 800-840 lbs. Freight charges are not included in the price.
For a shipping quote, call us at (405) 794-7556.
- Height including agitator motor (29" cabinet plus 8" motor): 41"
- Total Length: 72 1⁄2"
- Cabinet Length: 49 1⁄2"
- Cabinet Width: 27 1⁄2"
- Condensing Unit Dimensions: 21" L × 27 1⁄2" W × 19 1⁄2" H
- Machine Weight: 500 lbs.
- Glycol Weight: 340 lbs.
- Shipping Weight with Polyethylene Cans: 800 lbs.
- Shipping Weight with Stainless Steel Cans: 840 lbs.
- Propylene Glycol included with machine: 30 gallons (6 - five gallon pails)
- Number of block ice freezing cans: 20
- Approximate time to freeze blocks (with ambient air & water temp.): 70o ambient, 12 hours
- Ice produced/freezing period: 440 lbs.
- Approximate cost of each block of ice produced: $0.12 - $0.17
- Refrigerant Used: 404-A
- Each machine requires two 20 amp electric outlets: 1 - Agitator Motor (5.1 amps, 115V) & 1 - Condensing Unit (9.2 amps, 230V)
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Electric Breaker: 20 amps
- Warranty: 1 year parts; 5 year compressor