80 Blocks Per Day - Ice Block Maker
**Note: Due to varying freight charges, orders for block ice makers must be made via phone or e-mail. To place an order for a block ice maker, please call us at the number above, or fill out our Contact form. Thank you!
The well-equipped Sno Block Ice-Maker 404-1000-SB can handle large-scale operations including amusement parks and commercial environments. It's a high-capacity ice maker that uses 40 cans (available in your choice of either polyethylene or stainless steel) that make up to 80 blocks of ice — or a whopping 1,000 pounds — per day!
This Sno Block maker uses a 5.1-amp, 115-volt agitator motor and a 404-A refrigerant, it's well-suited for bustling businesses with busy rush periods. Each glycol block ice-maker comes with 40 gallons of propylene glycol solution and comes ready to use upon delivery. The output measured on these block ice makers is 75 degree ambient temperature and 75 degree water. Freezing times may vary depending on the temperature outside and the freezing cans selected.
Please note that only the polyethylene freezing cans are NSF approved, as this may be a factor depending on your health department.
All Sno Block Makers create ice blocks with the following dimensions: 5.5"W x 5.5"H x 16"L
This ice maker is shipped freight, straight to your door, ready to plug in and go! The total shipping weight is 600-640 lbs. Freight charges are not included in the price.
For a shipping quote, call us at (405) 794-7556.
- Height including agitator motor (29" cabinet plus 8" motor): 41"
- Total Length: 72 1⁄2"
- Cabinet Length: 49 1⁄2"
- Cabinet Width: 43 1⁄2"
- Condensing Unit Dimensions: 22 1⁄2" L × 43" W × 21 1⁄2" H
- Machine Weight: 600 lbs.
- Glycol Weight: 440 lbs.
- Shipping Weight with Polyethylene Cans: 960 lbs.
- Shipping Weight with Stainless Steel Cans: 1040 lbs.
- Propylene Glycol included with machine: 40 gallons (8 - five gallon pails)
- Number of block ice freezing cans: 40
- Approximate time to freeze blocks (with ambient air & water temp.): 70o ambient, 12 hours
- Ice produced/freezing period: 960 lbs.
- Approximate cost of each block of ice produced: $0.12 - $0.17
- Refrigerant Used: 404-A
- Each machine requires two 20 amp electric outlets: 1 - Agitator Motor (5.1 amps, 115V) & 1 - Condensing Unit (13.9 amps, 230V)
- Horsepower: 2 HP
- Electric Breaker: 20 amps
- Warranty: 1 year parts; 5 year compressor