The Southern Snow Block Ice Shaver is a stand-out in the shaved ice industry. It produces fluffy, snow-like ice, with the tri-blade cutter head. The shaver is made out of stainless steel, which means it is reliable for any business or at-home use.
Southern Snow Block Ice Shaver
- Safety motor cover prevents wet hands from touching the electric motor and operators hair from blowing between the motor and belt guard. Motor cover is removable for easy motor access
- Front mounted heavy duty, double throw, industrial motor switch is conveniently located and provides years of trouble free service.
- Three-quarter (3/4) horsepower, 110 volt electric motor provides needed power under adverse conditions. The single phase,1725 r.p.m., 60 hertz motor draws 10.6 full load amps.
- Space saver legs allow the machine to set closer to the rear of the drip pan.
- Snow spout is tapered for quicker release of shaved ice build-ups.
- Blade wheel (Impeller) has one piece molded construction for superior strength and fewer areas for shaved-ice to collect.
- Stainless steel construction and aluminum castings are used for trouble free durability.
- Shaved ice control lever pushes block ice horizontally and controls the speed at which the fluffy snow like product is produced.
- Ice slides on molded rails inside the sanitary ice chamber to prevent side to side movement of the ice while making shaved ice.
- Ice clamp-down device prevents vertical movement of the ice block while shaving it into snow.
- Tri-blade cutter head firmly and quickly shaves ice blocks into fluffy snow.
- Stainless steel blades are even-tempered so that the blades are just as tough after each sharpening.
- Fluffy snow like shaved ice is guided directly into the cup through the stainless steel spout on a per order basis. No storage of snow is necessary.
- The plastic drip pan measures 33-1/2"x24"x4". These dimensions include a 3/4" lip that extends over all sides. The drain hole is centered inside 7" away from the outside lip of two sides.
- The machine weighs 110 pounds. Shipping weight is 140 pounds.
- HP: 3/4, Volts: 120, Amps: 10.60, Watts: 1200